10 Best Toronto Meals Under $5
Living in Toronto can be crazy expensive, but the food doesn't have to be! Here's a list of where and when you can find great food for under 5 bucks, available exclusively through the Feedback app.
Oh.. and here's a code for $5 off your first order through the app - code: SMARTPRICE so you can eat for free!
1. Café Nuna - (45% Off between 3:00 - 5:00 pm)
Must Have: Smoked Turkey Club or Roast Beef Sandwich - $4.95
2. Sushi Couture - (50% Off between 12:00 - 4:00 pm)
Must Have: Butter Yaki Maki - Grilled salmon, avocado, tobiko, crab meat, cucumber & butter maki sauce - $4.99
3. Alternative Thinking Cafe - (50% Off between 11:00 am - 8:00 pm)
Must Have: Large Salad Bowl - Inspired by seasonal ingredients - $4.25
4. Habiba (20% Off between 3:00 - 9:00 pm)
Must Have: Chicken Shawarma Wrap - $4.99
5. We Brew Café - (40% Off between 2:00 - 4:00 pm)
Must Have: Roasted Vegetable Sandwich - $4.99
6. Papa Ceo Pizza (30% Off between 11:00 am -11:00 pm)
Must Have: Sicilian Pizza - Mushrooms, oregano, spanish onions & parmigiano - $3.90
(These huge pizzas are cut into 4 quarters and each is considered a single slice...)
7. Fancy Franks - (55% Off between 2:00 - 4:00 pm)
Must Have: American Cheeseburger - $3.00
(Fancy Franks may be known for their gourmet hotdogs, but they secretly serve one of the city's best burgers!)
8. The Goods (40% Off between 9:00 - 2:00 pm)
Must Have: The Gateway Smoothie - Kale, spinach, lemon, apple, pear, hemp and filtered water - $4.30
9. Tacorrito (20% Off between 2:00 - 6:00 pm & 8:00 - 10:30 pm)
Must Have: Spicy Fish Tacos (Two) - $3.75
10. Pho Vistro - (50% Off between 3:00 - 5:00 pm)
Must Have: Vietnamese-style Ribs - $3.50 ...that's right, only $3.50!
Remember to order using the code: SMARTPRICE for $5 off your first order.
Are we missing any hidden gems? Are there deals that you love finding on the Feedback app?
Let us know what you think!